1. RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
• A minimum order of $30 USD is required
• To secure your reservation, Baby Vallarta will confirm your request after full payment
• Additional charges could incur if equipment is damaged, returned with missing parts, lost, stolen or in need of professional cleaning
2. CANCELLATION & EARLY RETURN POLICY
• Orders cancelled at any time before 48 hours of pre-arranged delivery date will be charged 10% of original order, and this amount can be used for a future order.
• Orders cancelled within 48 hours prior to rental starting day will be charged 30% of original order,and this amount can be used for a future order.
• Early returns or same day cancellations= 50% per day refund, delivery fee won’t be refund.
3. RENTAL TERMS & DELIVERY/PICK-UP
• Rental terms begin & end on specific dates and times agreed upon
• Rental equipment will be delivered/picked-up at designated location between the hours of 9am-7pm. But gear should be ready at 12pm for pick up.
• No need to be present during delivery/drop-off, just let property manager of hotel/condo/home be advised of Baby Vallarta gear rentals and provide a contact name and number
• Late pick-ups may be charged an additional day for each item if not pre-arranged
•$60 USD rentals is necessary to include free local delivery & pick-up in Puerto Vallarta hotel zone, MIsmaloya, Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, Punta Mita, Sayulita, . Orders below $60 USD or with delivery address in Northern or Southern Shore may incur in delivery fees.
• In the event the rental equipment is damaged, lost or stolen, the full replacement cost will be charged on deposit and if it is more than deposit amount has to be paid in cash by the renter. Equipment must be returned with all accessories and parts intact and proper working condition as it was received or replacement and repair will be at expense of the renter.
• Cleaning charges of $15 USD will be assessed and charged to your credit card for any item requiring professional cleaning due to excessive soiling such as vomit, sticky substances, markers, crayons or other difficult to remove substances.
• Upon delivery, please inspect equipment. If you find any item is damaged, please
contact Baby Vallarta immediately. Or if equipment becomes unsafe, please discontinue using the equipment immediately and inform Baby Vallarta gear rentals to prevent any injuries. Baby Vallarta gear rentals will replace the same or similar item as soon as possible. If Item is not available Baby Vallarta gear rentals will return 100% of paid amount.
• By renting you acknowledge receipt of clean, working equipment and understanding of proper use and operation of equipment. Manufacturer manual are available upon request.
LIABILITY WAIVER LESSEE (CUSTOMER AND EACH OF ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS “LESSEE”) ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (a) EACH ITEM OF LEASED PROPERTY IS OF A TYPE, DESIGN, QUALITY AND MANUFACTURE SELECTED BY LESSEE, ACCEPTABLE TO LESSEE AND SUITABLE FOR LESSEE’S PURPOSES; (b) LESSOR (BABY VALLARTA GEAR RENTALS) AND EACH OF ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, SERVANTS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS (“LESSOR”) IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER OF THE EQUIPMENT OR THE REPRESENTATIVE OF EITHER; (c) LESSOR IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENFORCE ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR LESSEE; (d) LESSOR HAS NOT INSPECTED AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT; (e) LESSOR LEASES THE EQUIPMENT TO LESSEE AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LESSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO (i) THE TITLE, CONDITION, FITNESS FOR USE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN, COMPLIANCE WITH SPECIFICATIONS, OPERATION, OR MERCHANTABILITY THEREOF, (ii) THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCERNABLE, (iii) THE ABSENCE OF INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK OR COPYRIGHT OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER WHATSOEVER, IT BEING AGREED THAT ALL SUCH RISKS, AS BETWEEN THE LESSOR AND THE LESSEE, ARE TO BE BORNE BY THE LESSEE. LESSEE FURTHER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE LESSOR FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, TORT AND STRICT LIABILITIES), DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS AND PROCEEDINGS, LOSSES, COSTS, PENALITIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COST.
I have read and understand this RELEASE OF LIABILITY and fully understand its terms and I fully understand that I have given up substantial rights by submitting this order I agree to these terms and conditions.